Saturday, January 16, 2010

Simply Overflow J.E.S.U.S.

Simply [from simplify: to make less complex or complicated]

Overflow [ to flow or run over]

Join
: mingle intentionally.

The Savior mingled with men as one who desired their good. He showed His sympathy for them, ministered to their needs, and won their confidence. Then He bade them, "Follow Me."--MH 143.

Elevate: the tenor of my conversations.

Psalms 19:14 “Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.”

Surrender: A heart in surrender will be Spirit directed to give a "word in due season." Prov.15:33. Be it vocal words or printed words.
Isaiah 30:21 “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Unity: Involve other people, in prayer for, friendship with and service for our friends.
John 17:11 “
That they all may be one…that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

Serve: Seeing eyes, willing hands and an understanding heart is Jesus' key to reaching the heart & mind.

“ Sympathize…pray with them, watch for opportunities to do them good…and open the Word of God.”

--Review & Herald, March 13, 1888

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

Thanks for posting this. I appreciated it greatly tonight. I even posted it on my own blog. :) Blessings!